Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ava's Favorite Things

So since I'm new 'round these parts, I figured I'd put together a post so you guys can get to know me better.
Twilight Saga Eclipse, Movie

Twilight

Twilight is one of those things that you either love hardcore-ly or you're up in arms and ready to right a thesis about how detrimental it is to young girls and blah blah blah. I'm squarely in camp Twilight is Awesome because for me, it provides an escape. Who doesn't love a yummy love triangle with vampires and werewolves?
p.s. If you've read my His Submissive Series, you'll catch that I named my Alpha after my fave werewolf. That's pretty much all they have in common besides their tenacity. So far anyway. :)







Vintage/Retro Fashion

I'm not nearly as glamorous in real life to pull any of it off, mind you...but I love looking at it. A girl can dream...











TV!

I work from home, so TV-ness is a pretty big part of my day while I'm plucking away around the web. Just like I said with Twi, it's all about good stories that give you a break from reality.



Road Trip

There's nothing like riding down the highway with Rilo Kiley screaming from the speakers and the wind rushing through your hair. Nothing like it in the whole 'verse.

So that's just a snippet. Feel free to share your fave things in the comments!

4 comments

  1. Love Twilight!
    When do we get more of Jacob and Leila???? Where can I find more??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Twitter I can follow Ava?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Twitter unfortunately...I keep meaning to get one but idk if anyone would be interested in my uneventful life lol.

      Delete
  3. Oh ok, I think you would have many followers. Me included ;-)
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete