Friday, August 31, 2012

Running a smidge late...

So I got the finished draft of The Billionaire's Touch, the second part of the His Submissive series, to the editor a little late...so the release date has been pushed back a little. I'd like to say it will be back and the final version approved and up by tomorrow or Sunday, but I don't want to further disappoint, so I'll refrain from doing that.

I'm sorry :( :(...it is on the way and hopefully it'll be worth the wait. It's full of brooding-ness, steaminess, private jet-ness, and even a trip to Venice! I had so much fun researching and stuff and I can't wait until it comes back from the editor so I can share it!

I can, however, share a special treat. Here's the cover for The Billionaire's Touch:

What do y'all think? I'm kinda loving the red. :)

I also have some more news as far as the His Submissive series is concerned...I've decided that there will be 4 parts and you guys get to hear the next two titles first!
Part 1: The Billionaire's Contract
Part 2: The Billionaire's Touch
Part 3: The Billionaire's Passion
Part 4: The Billionaire's Heart

While saying goodbye to Leila and Jacob is gonna suck hardcore, I like the idea of having a set narrative and  I think it'll make for a better read. I don't want to drag my readers on with craziness like The Billionaire's Whips, Part 9. Not trying to milk as much money as possible from my fans and I'm not trying to cliffhanger you to death either. ;)

Stay tuned to the blog for a possible sneak peek of the description and the release announcement for part 2!

2 comments

  1. Can't wait!!!!! Sooo excited! I need to read part 2. So there is only going to be 4 parts? Sigh, I could use like 2-3 books LOL:-) can't wait to read part 2! Hopefully any day now!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also will you be writing anything else like it along the lines? It's going to be very hard saying good ye:-( I want so much more lol. I'm greedy lol.

    ReplyDelete