Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A surprise!

So, I pretty much have the best fans in the world. Y'all send me the sweetest emails, leave the awesome-st comments and keep me on my toes. :) So I decided that I'd give you a little teaser from the first chapter of The Billionaire's Passion part 3 of the His Submissive series!!!!

Excerpt from The Billionaire's Passion (His Submissive Series, Part Three)
Copyright 2012 Ava Claire
Please do not republish/copy/distribute without express permission from the author!

****


I was in that fuzzy place between dream and awake, where unicorns flapped their glittered wings and Jacob and I floated down the Grand Canal, our toes grazing the surface of the turquoise water. Before, I would have held tight to that place where he was mine and anything was possible, but I forced my eyes open with a smile on my face. I breathed in the warmth of his cologne then ran my fingertips along the dark hair that lined his forearm. Jacob Whitmore had not only given me the best sex I'd ever had, but he hadn't disappeared in the night.
Reality was finally better than any dream I could conjure up.
I let my eyes glaze over his sleeping form. The sprinkle of light streaming in from the window turned his golden skin a kaleidoscope of brown, each shade more luscious than the last. I moved my hand up to his muscled bicep, the firmness of it making my body clench with want. Half his face was in shadow, but the part of it I could make out was beautiful in the morning light. The strong jawline, sharp nose, high forehead--all of it was perfection, like Michelangelo himself had chiseled him from marble. I let my fingers run through his mahogany locks, playing with the soft waves that fell perfectly back into place. He looked amazing and I-
I went rigid. He looked perfect, like he had a group of makeup artists waiting in the wings, but I knew I looked anything but. I didn't need a mirror to know that my curly hair was a knotted mess. I was betting that I had sleep caked around my eyes and a healthy dose of dried up drool around my mouth. And my breath--oh God morning breath...
This won't do, I said in a silent panic, almost leaping up until I realized any sudden movement might wake him. And then he'd see me looking like the Bride of Frankenstein.
I sucked in air between clenched teeth and tried to calm the nerves that were making me shake. I just had to take it slow. Nice and slow.
I shuffled my hips to the right, stopping when I heard him stir. I laid there for a moment, faking sleep before I tried moving again, wiggling until I felt the edge of the bed. Now I just had to swing my feet over and I could duck into the bathroom.
"Where do you think you're going?"
I gripped the cover, his question gluing me in place.
Shit shit shit. "H-hey! Just running to the bathroom." I brought myself up, making sure he couldn't see my face. "I'll be right back."
"Not so fast." His voice was thick with sleep but the authoritative tone was crisp and awake.  "I want you."
Three words and I couldn't help but look back at him, wondering if he was still conked out. But his eyes were hardened obsidian and when he licked his lips and reached for my arm, I just about melted into him. He wasn’t asleep. He wanted me. Crazy hair, drool, and all. It excited me--and made me even more self conscious.
"I'm just gonna take a shower."
"No." Anger gripped the word so tight it sent a pang of fear through me. "You're going to lay back down."
"B-But-"
I wasn't sure how a man of his height and width launched from the bed and towered over me in a blink of an eye, but he pulled it off and I found myself sliding back onto the mattress. His gaze was terse and domineering. "For once, you're going to shut your mouth and do exactly as I say."
I should have told him that it was too early for him to be pulling this bdsm stuff, but instead, his coarse order made me hot. Hot enough to forget that I wasn’t looking my best. Hot enough that I opened my mouth, but not to say something snarky.
“What do you want me to do?” I swallowed, remembering the brief reading I’d done on the plane about being a good submissive. “What do you want me to do, Sir?”

****

Part 3 is coming along and I'm having so. much. fun. writing it. This one's gonna have a lot more bdsm elements and I can't wait for you guys to see Jacob's dungeon. :D

That's all for now...hope you guys enjoyed the excerpt!


P.S. I haven't forgotten about setting up a Twitter account...still trying to think up a good handle. Any ideas?

16 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the pre-view :) I can not wait till it comes out! It sounds amazing already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Melissa!!! Glad you enjoyed it. :D :D

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! Thank you sooo much! This was an amazing preview and cannot wait for part 3!! EEEEE!! :-D SOoo very excited! And let me and us know as soon as get Twitter. Maybe something saimple? Ava Claire.. such and such? Hmmm..Ava Claire Erotica Mistress? Umm something lol. I'm sure you will come up with something fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wish I would have seen this before I picked a name...Ava Claire Erotica Mistress has a ring to it. :)
      I'm officially on Twitter! My ID is avaclairewrites. No tweets or anything yet, but I plan on getting everything rolling over the weekend.

      And glad you enjoyed the preview!

      Delete
    2. I searched and searched and can't find your Twitter!! :-(

      Delete
    3. I put the direct url in my most recent post! Let me know if you still have problems finding me.

      Delete
    4. Your post where?
      I'm not seeing a post with URL? Am I having a Duh moment? LMAO.

      Delete
  3. Great preview!! I can't wait till you release it! Do you have a facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Monica! Thanks for taking the time to check out the preview and comment.
      No FB page yet, but I'm trying to get e-legit over the weekend. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am ADDICTED!!! Please please please hurry and publish more, I'm dying to know what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please please please u must have a rough idea when it's coming out I'm going to burst if I don't read it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sexy imagination we all love it :) i have told my boyfriend that when he comes back from afganastand i wanted to do some new tricks....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOOOO!!!!!!!Can't wait until Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete