Sunday, October 21, 2012

Back...with News!

Hey! So I've been kinda incognito since the release of The Billionaire's Passion. Had a bit of a family emergency so I had to fly back to the East coast.

Things I learned during my trip:
-I need to quit Delta. There's always some sort of drama like me giving them a brand new piece of luggage and me getting it back like someone literally chewed it up and spit it out, delays until kingdom come, and just general tomfoolery.
Some mechanical malfunction that they strangely waited until my plane was about to take off to address cost me a whole day with my family. Long story short, Delta is like that ex-bf that you keep texting even though you know they're no good, meeting up to 'talk' but your clothes always end up off, and then you hate yourself in the AM.
On the bright side, I did snap a picture of this awesome 50SOG t-shirt:

-It's impossible to be productive around my family. Probably because I have the cutest niece in the WORLD.
-I have the best fans ever.
I know I've said the fans bit over and over, but it's because you guys keep finding awesome ways of making my day. From sending me emails, tweets/DMs, to talking to your friends about my books. I even had a follower who told me she was going to try and get her book club to read my serial! Seriously...straight up amazing.

Which brings me to my news...

I'm going to try to have a big awesome-palooza the week of the release of the final part of the His Submissive series, The Billionaire's Heart. It will last from November 5-9, culminating in the release of part 4! I'm still trying to nail down the details and prizes, but I'm planning on giving away a $50 amazon gift card, a naughty gift card, and even an e-copy of Part 4!

So stay tuned for that.

In other news, I wanted to let yall know what my tentative schedule before/after the conclusion of this series is:

--Finishing touches on Part 4 (The Billionaire's Heart)
--Putting together release week from November 5-9
--Releasing Part 4 November 9
--Releasing new D/s novella in progress in late November.

I'm really reallyyy excited about the new series. I don't want to give away too much just yet, but it's going to be more in the 'new adult' arena, featuring a college student and her dominant professor. Writing it has been an interesting experience, especially pulling from crushes I've had on a teacher or two. :)

Anyway, that's it for now...stay tuned for more updates about the release event and other juicy tidbits!

5 comments

  1. Can't wait for the book and release week! Really enjoying the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty stoked about it myself...I'm that person at xmas that waits as everyone opens their presents from me before I even touch any of my stuff.
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Where is Billionaires Passion? I'm confused and this all sounds sooo exciting!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billionaire's Passion (Part 4) will be out November 9. :) I just decided to do something a little different to commemorate the end of the series by doing a giveaway/event November 5-9 on the blog.
      Sorry if I was confusing!

      Delete
    2. Oh ok!!! YAY!!! Thank God!! I thought I'd missed it!! WOOOOO!!!!!Cannot wait for the book and giceaway!!!!!!!!!

      Delete