Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The His Submissive Soundtrack

When I sit down to tell Jacob and Leila's steamy story, I pull up Pandora. The right tunes can put me in the thick of the action, personifying just the right emotions. Just the right song can help me lose myself.

Here's the His Submissive Soundtrack!

Margo and the Nuclear So and So's- "Broadripple is Burning"


Angus and Julia Stone- "Big Jet Plane"



The Yeah Yeah Yeahs- "Runaway"



Florence + the Machine- "Heavy in Your Arms" (is it Nov 16 yet?!)




Ingrid Michaelson- "You and I"




Michael Dulin- "Clair De Lune"




The Dixie Chicks- "Lullaby"




Norah Jones- "The Nearness of You"




Hem- "Not California"



Rachel Yamagata- "The Reason Why"



Hope yall are having a good week so far and don't forget to check out the details for the giveaway!

2 comments