Monday, December 24, 2012

And the paperback winners are....


Becs (entry number 67) and Samantha (entry number 80)!!!

Please email your address to avaclairewrites[at]gmail[dot]com so I can fill your mailbox with a shiny autographed copy of the His Submissive Paperback! (and if you want me to sign it something specific and/or just my name, let me know that in the email as well)

A huge thanks to everyone that participated. Your comments, tweets/RT, and general awesomeness is the best darn xmas gift an author could hope for. And that's why I also have a bit of news...

I am working on a sequel to Jacob and Leila's story!


I had some serious Stephenie Meyer action going on...I just couldn't get Jacob and Leila out of my head. They were haunting my dreams with their what if's and desire to bring readers back into their world, so I figured it was time to sit back down and consider a sequel. Well I came, I considered, and I decided that a sequel *needed* to happen.

As far as the His Dark Lessons series goes, I'm releasing part two in the next week or so but I'm tabling part 3 until after I release the first installment in the Jacob/Leila sequel....and I'm estimating that part one will be released late January/early Feb.

Xmas, writing, and proofing=radio silence for a little longer than usual, just so you guys know--but I will update as soon and as often possible!

Merry Xmas and a happy new year, yall!

5 comments

  1. OMG!!! You've made my day twice!!!
    FREAKING OUT AND SCREAMING!!!
    WOOO Winning and another story!! WOOOO!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Soooo very happy!! :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww so jealous right now ;-; but CONGRATULATIONS :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! :-)
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Also I tried sending you an email and it got sent back as a fail...

    avaclairewrites@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sent again. Haven't gotten a fail back yet. But will see, let me know if you get it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete