Friday, December 7, 2012

His Submissive Paperback

So if you follow my sparse ramblings on Twitter, you've already heard that the wheels are turning and all that jazz--the proof for the His Submissive paperback, containing parts 1-4 of Leila and Jacob's story, was approved! It should be live on Amazon.com in 5-7 business days!
(If you can't wait to touch the book in all of its shiny glory, it's up in the Createspace store and can be found here.)

Here's a peek at the cover:



Can't wait to get mine in the mail so I can take some pics...and give out some autographed copies! :D Stay tuned for more deets and all that jazz!

Hope yall are having a lovely holiday season so far...I finished all of my Xmas shopping which is kind of a big deal for me since I'm the world's biggest procrastinator when Santa time rolls around. Like Christmas Eve status.


Anyway, just wanted to pop in and give an update about the paperback! xoxo

6 comments

  1. WOOOOO!!! Sooo exciting!!!:-D
    Congrats darling!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! I can't wait to get my hands on one(preferably with your autograph too!;) *SQUEALS*

    Congratulations, Ava! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D!! Thanks Claudia! (and the details for the giveaway are up ;)

      Delete
  3. Will there be another book about them...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gillian (haven't seen you around these parts in awhile! :)...I'm still trying to make a final decision...but I am leaning toward it.

      Delete