Saturday, July 5, 2014

Waiting For Us Excerpt!

Here's a sneak peek from Waiting For Us (Beautiful Surrender, Part Three), released July 11, 2014.

He waited for the blow to land. Waited for me to snap, 'Fuck this' and abandon ship. It was shameful, but that thought had buzzed through my mind. After all, what did I really know about this man? 
Logan Mason--hot as hell, fingers that felt like heaven, and a cock that made me wonder how I ever came without it inside me. Worth more money than I could wrap my mind around. And he had a celebrity girlfriend who apparently thought it was no biggie just to show up at his house.
A celebrity girlfriend that was pregnant, and Logan was the father.
That alone should have made me break out in a cold sweat and get the eff out of dodge, but my heart never did have much sense. Or maybe I was in shock. My mind seemed to be moving at lightning speed, but my body was stuck on pause. 
Father.

Logan's gonna be a father.

****

I hope yall had a great fourth of July! Looking forward to Release Week fun-ness. <3


4 comments

  1. Love the excerpt. Can't wait to read this! My favorite part of this excerpt, "...but my heart never did have much sense." That sounds like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do waiting forever(BeautifulSurrender book 4 come out.

    ReplyDelete