Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What's next?

Hey loves!  As I'm wrapping up Part 4 of The Billionaire's Wife (can't wait to hear your thoughts on the final installment...), I wanted to touch base with y'all and find out what you'd like to read next. My readers mean the world to me--and your opinion counts! I'm listing the different projects I have on the docket...pick your favorite on the poll below. :)


  • More Leila and Jacob--from Jacob's POV!

I don't want to give away too much about this project because it's spoiler-rific...but let's just say they're tackling their next chapter together. And we've seen their story through Leila's eyes and I think it's Jacob's turn at the mic. ;)


  • A Cole Sommers spinoff

Cole, Cole, Cole...he's had a tough go of it. Find out how he got to the Cole you met in The Billionaire's Wife--and the feisty, elusive woman who steals his heart.


  • Mia and Liam sequel

We left them at the beginning of their journey at the end of Whisper. Now, Liam has a second chance at the spotlight...and Mia's the one that's yesterday's news.


  • Logan Mason and Melissa Foster sequel

They weathered a baby scare and a crazy celeb ex but fate has another roadblock in the way of the Logan and Melissa's happily ever after...
What do you want to read next?
 
pollcode.com free polls

0 comments

Post a Comment